Employee’s State Insurance Corporation has announced a recruitment notification to fill up 329 vacancies for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Applicants those who posses eligiblity criteria should submit online application form with resume on or before the last date. All job seekers will get selected on the basis of their performance in interview which will be conducted after Exam on fix date.
Recruitment Details of ESI Corporation Job Opportunities Recruitment 2015 – Apply for 533 Vacancies
|Organization name||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Position Name||Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor|
|No. of openings||329|
|Academic Record||Medical Degree/ Diploma|
|Hiring process||Exam / Interview|
|Last date to apply||15th November 2015|
Post Names with Vacancies:
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|DC Rohini, Delhi|
|PGIMSR Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru|
|Medical College, Gulbarga|
Candidates will be eligible for DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
- Professor: Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/-
- Associate Professor: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-
Educational Qualification: Applicants should check this table to apply-
|Post Name||Qualification Required|
|Qualification for Medical Specialties|
|Qualification for Dental Specialties|
|Associate Professor||A Bachelor of Dental Surgery Degree of an Indian University or an equivalentqualification with Post GraduateQualification or Diplomate of National Board in the subject and four years teaching experience after post graduation as Assistant Professor.|
|Assistant Professor||A recognized Master of Dental Surgery Degree of an Indian University or Diplomate of National Board or an equivalent qualification.|
Age of aspirants should not be les then 18 years and not exceed 50 years.
Relaxation in Age will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen categories candidates’ as per Govt. norms.
- All other categories candidates pay Rs. 300/- application fees.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Departmental/Ex Servicemen categories candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
- To pay the fee, candidate shall have to take the print out of Challan generated online after filling application and uploading scanned photograph and signature.
- Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then take print out of online application.
- The fee is to be paid only through State Bank of India. Detailed instructions for filling online application and generation of Challan are available on the website.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates will be recruited after personnel interview performance. No Candidates will be paid any travelling allowance or dearness allowance. The interview will be held at the following centers:-
|S. No.||Name of the Institutions||Place of Interview|
|(a)||ESIC PGIMSR & Medical College, Rajajinagar, Bangalore (Karnataka).||Bengaluru|
|(b)||ESIC Medical College, Gulbarga (Karnataka).||Bengaluru|
|(c)||ESIC PGIMSR & Medical College, K. K. Nagar, Chennai (Tamil Nadu).||Chennai|
|(d)||ESIC PGIMSR, Andheri, Mumbai (Maharashtra).||Mumbai|
|(e)||ESIC Dental College, Rohini, Delhi.||New Delhi.|
|(f)||ESIC PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi.||New Delhi.|
|(g)||ESIC PGIMSR & Medical College, Joka (West Bengal)||Kolkata|
|(h)||ESIC PGIMSR & Medical College, Manicktala (West Bengal)||Kolkata|
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 15th October, 2015.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 15th November, 2015.
How to apply for ESI Corporation Job Opportunities Recruitment 2015 – Apply for 533 Vacancies
- Highly educated applicants will have to visit the official website of Employee State Insurance Corporation that is www.esic.nic.in.
- On the right side of home page choose ‘recruitment’ option and then navigate to the following section
- In this step enter on links as “Recruitment of Teaching Faculty on Regular Basis for (i) ESIC Dental College, Rohini, New Delhi, (ii) ESIC PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi, (iii) ESIC PGIMSR & MC, KK Nagar, Chennai, (iv) ESIC PGIMSR, Andheri, Mumbai, (v) ESIC PGIMSR & MC, Joka, Kolkata, (vi) ESIC PGIMSR, Maniktala, Kolkata, (vii) ESIC PGIMSR & MC, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru and (viii) ESIC Medical College, Gulbarga, Karnataka. size:(363.10 KB)” to read details.
- Fill the online application form in the prescribed format
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature at right place
- After successful submission of filled application form, candidates are required to take the printout of the application form.