IIM Bangalore Recruitment 2016
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore is going to recruit talented and proficient candidates under an employment notice of IIM Bangalore Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling vacancies of Asst Librarian posts. Keen contenders may apply online on or before the last date stated below.
More information such as educational qualification, age limit, payband, apply method etc well structured below by the squad of esarkarijobs.
IIM Bangalore Vacancies Details:
|Organization name||Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore|
|Post name||Assistant Librarian|
|Mode to apply||Online|
|End date to apply||04/04/2016|
Aspirants should have completed full-time MLISc with at least 60% marks from any UGC recognized University with UGC/ NET qualification.
Key Skills required:
- Interface & work with acquirement & classifying staff
- Provide information to customers with the help of Library Websites / Online Reference service
- Researching as well as acquiring updates on rising trends in electronic resources
- Supervising & training staff dedicated to e-resources management
- Statistical and budget analysis
How to Apply for IIM Bangalore Recruitment 2016?
- Willing and Eligible candidates need to visit the Official Site which is www.iimb.ernet.in on or before 04/04/2016.
- Select the option as “We’re Hiring” ——> Administrative Positions.
- Select the post you wish to apply for and then press on online Application link.
- Sign in with the generated user id and password.
- Fill the form with all the details carefully and submit it within given time period.
- Get a hard copy of it for future use.
Date to remember:
End date to apply: 04/04/2016
Note: You may visit this Official Link to know more information.