Location: Across India
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be from 2015 batch of B.E./B.Tech belonging to CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/EIE/E&E/Applied Electronics/Computer & Technology/Electrical/ETE/ICE/Software Engg (Full Time only/Regular courses only).
- Candidate should have consistent academic record of minimum 60% in 10th, 12th or Diploma (If Applicable).
- Candidates from Universities in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Tamilnadu should have Minimum 65% in recent education degree. For PG candidates 60% in preceding UG degree is acceptable.
- Candidates from Universities in other states except Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Tamilnadu should have Minimum 60% in recent education degree. For PG candidates 60% in preceding UG degree is acceptable.
- No Standing arrears at the time of test/interview process.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
Company’s Name: Cognizant
Company’s Website: www.cognizant.com
Cognizant Technology Solutions is an American multinational corporation that provides custom information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is included in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996. Cognizant’s IPO was launched in 1998, after a series of corporate splits and restructures of its parent companies, the first software services firm to be listed on the Nasdaq.
Job Details and Description:
- Selected candidates will undergo 100 hours of pre on-boarding e-learning program.
- 14 weeks of classroom training, followed by 38 weeks of on-the-job technical training.
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here