Sri Ramachandra University MBBS Application Form 2016, Eligibility,Tuition Fee, How to Apply: Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute is going to conduct MBBS entrance exam for candidates seeking admission in MBBS course for new session 2016-17.
Sri Ramachandra University Eligibility:
Candidates should have studied in a recognized school and passed HSC exam from any State Board/CBSE/ISC or any other equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or (Botany & Zoology) or Biotechnology. Marks requirement are described below.
Candidates appearing this year can also apply.
Medical council of India norms for admission to MBBS: Candidates must have studies in recognized school and passed HSC(12) with minimum 50% marks (40% in case of SC/SC/OBC) taking together Physics, Chemistry and Biology .
Age Limit: Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2016.
Test Centres: Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune.
All India Entrance exam will be conducted in above said centres on 22nd May 2016.
Sri Ramachandra University MBBS Application Form 2016
Instruction for Application Form Filling:
- Application form should be filled carefully by the candidate in his/her own handwriting.
- Along with the Filled in application, candidates should enclose a demand draft for Rs.500/- drawn in favor of “Sri Ramachandra University” payable at Chennai.
- Candidates should also enclose self attested photocopies of the certificates relating to qualification, community, date of birth and nationality such as HSC Marks sheet, trafer certificate etc.
- Four identical and recently taken passport size colour photograph. Candidate should affix the photographs in the space provided on the application form. On hall ticket (On both Duplicate and Original) and one on attendance sheet.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
Tuition Fee : MBBS degree course annual fee for academic year 2016-17 is Rs. 11, 00,000/-.
Candidates can deliver the filled application form by person or sent by registered post/speed post/ courier service. Application should reach ”The Registrar, Sri Ramachandra University, Porur, Chennai – 600116 on or before 30th April 2016.
Application should be sent in a A4 size envelope (do not fold it).
For more detail candidates are advice to read the prospectus carefully before filling the application form (link to download notification and prospectus are provided below).