Company Profile: Citibank India is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of Citigroup, a multinational financial services corporation headquartered in New York City, United States. The Indian Headquarters are at Bandra Kurla Complex, a hub for multinational corporations in Mumbai.
Details of Citibank Walkin Drive for Freshers on April and May 2016 at Mumbai
Job Type: Banking / Financial Services
Job Title: Customer Service
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience required: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Walk-In Date: 25-04-2016 to 12-05-2016
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR DYNAMIC, STREET SMART CANDIDATES WHO ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND ARTICULATE.
- MUST POSSESS VERY GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Applicants should be open for rotational shifts
- Handle inbound calls for credit cards and render accurate customer service to Citibank customers.
- Rendering services to Citibank customers and ensuring satisfactory resolution to all the queries of the customers are provided.
- Displaying complete onus to the customers query/problems
- Delivering service with requisite Courtesy and Accuracy
- Nil Defects (100% adherence to product and process)
- Ensuring Nil Customer complaints
- Ensuring excellent SLS scores
- Escalating/highlighting customer problem incidences
- Adherence to service and sales compliance
- Cross Selling/upselling on set products (assets and liabilities products)
- Ensuring Process efficiency by achieving set targets of call quality
Documents To Be Carried:
- Updated Resume
- Original ID Proof
- 2 Passport Size Photos
B7 Building(North Wing),7th Floor Nirlon Knowledge Park,
Next to HUB Mall, Goregaon East, Mumbai-400063