Dell Freshers Walkin 2016
Dell Freshers Walkin 2016 is inviting the eligible and interested candidates for the post of Systems Support Associate in Bangalore.
Dell Freshers Walkin 2016 Details:
- Performs installation, customization and maintenance of the operating system and system software products in support of business processing requirements.
- Evaluates and integrates new operating system versions, drivers and hardware.
- Provides technical expertise for system transitions, migrations and consolidations.
• Tests software updates and patches. • Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels in standalone and multitiered environments. • Conducts system analysis, configuration management and develops improvements for system software performance, availability and reliability. • Performs incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis in accordance with Service Level Agreements. • Designs, develops, recommends and implements new or revised system software, utilities and automated processes as necessary.
• Provides in depth diagnosis for operating systems software/hardware failures and develops solutions. • Ensures server data integrity by evaluating, implementing and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.Prescribes system backup / disaster recovery procedures and directs recovery operations in the event of destruction of all or part of the operating system or other system components
• Implements appropriate levels of system security.
Skill Sets: Systems Support Associate Good communication skills Should be a team player Should be willing to take initiatives and responsibilities for better coordination and efficiency MCSE Certification would an advantage
Education: BE / B.Tech
Experience: 0 to 2 Yrs (Freshers)