EDCIL Recruitment 2016 Notification for 14 Consultant Vacancies On Contract Basis for Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this EDCIL Recruitment 2016. Educational Consultants India Limited (A Government of India “Mini Ratna” Enterprise) has released the notification for 14 Consultant vacancies in the official website www.edcilindia.co.in. In our website we have given direct link of EDCIL Recruitment 2016 Online application.
EDCIL Consultant Recruitment 2016:
Educational Consultants India Limited (A Government of India “Mini Ratna” Enterprise) has issued employment notification No. TSG/RMSA/HR/April, 2016 to filling up 14 Consultant vacancies On Contract Basis for Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA). Eligible candidates may apply online application form at www.edcilindia.co.in on or before last date 16-05-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
EDCIL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 14 posts
Job Location: India
Name of the posts:
1. Senior Consultant – 01
2. Sr. Consultant (Civil Works) – 01
3. Consultant (Management Information System Unit) – 02
4. Senior Consultant (Finance) – 01
5. Senior Consultant (Procurement) – 01
6. Consultant (Procurement) – 01
7. Senior Consultant (IT) – 01
8. Sr. Consultant (Skill Development) – 01
9. Chief Consultant – 01
10. Consultant (TE, Pedagogy & Quality Unit) – 01
11. Sr. Consultant (Equity Unit ) – 01
12. Sr. Consultant (Inclusive Education Unit) – 01
For Chief Consultant: Rs.60000/- -Rs.90000/-
For Senior Consultant: Rs.50000/- -Rs.70000/-
For Consultant: Rs.40000/- -Rs.60000/-
Age Limit: Applicants Upper age limit should not be more than 60 years as on 01-04-2016. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Graduate Degree, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or institutions. For Posts wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Group Discussion or Interview conducted by Educational Consultants India Limited (EDCIL).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.edcilindia.co.in on or before last date 16-05-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for EDCIL Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.edcilindia.co.in.
2. Click on link named EDCIL Consultant Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 16-05-2016.