GSAT 2017- GITAM Science Admission Test is organized by GITAM University for aspirants seeking admission to undergraduate and postgraduate science programmes. All interested and eligible aspirants need to apply for this test in the prescribed format. Application form will be available from February or March, 2017. Students interested to get admission through GSAT required to explore this article for complete information.
GSAT 2017 Important Dates
Interested applicants can check out below tentative exam schedule for GSAT:
|SL. No||Events of the Test||Respective Dates|
|1.||Application form can be obtained from||Updated soon|
|2.||Last date for receiving of duly filled application form||May, 2017|
|3.||Examination date||May, 2017|
|4.||Result would be announced||May, 2017|
Candidates who have completed 10+2 or intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to apply for following list of programmes:
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Environmental Management
- Five year integrated M.Sc programme in Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Five year integrated M.Sc program in Chemistry
Minimum Eligibility for MCA Programme
Candidates who have obtained a degree with minimum 50% marks and studied Mathematics either at degree or +2 level can apply for admission to MCA programme. In case candidates have either appeared or appearing in final year exam are also permitted to apply.
For admission to M.Sc Programmes
How to Apply for GSAT 2017?
Please follow the procedure mentioned below if you’d like to apply for GSAT without any sort of hassle:
- It’d be possible to download the application form from the official website of GITAM i.e. gitam.edu.
- Application form will be also obtainable from Principal, GITAM Institute of Science by sending a request on plain paper mentioning candidate’s name and mailing address followed by demand draft for Rs.350/- . The demand draft should be obtained in favour of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank. If you’d request for application form for Five year Integrated M.Sc. Chemistry then you’ll have to pay Rs. 500/-.
- In case of candidates appearing for more than one test then they need to send separate application along with demand draft of Rs. 300/- for each test.
Your duly-filled application form including all necessary certificates and demand draft should be sent to the Principal, GITAM Institute of Science, GITAM UNIVERSITY, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530 045, A.P., India on or before the prescribed deadline. List of documents need to be attached with application form:
- Date of Birth certificate such as CBSE/SSC/ICSE/Matriculation certificate.
- Necessary certificates for qualifying degree exam.
- Caste certificate in case you belong to SC/ST category.
- Medical certificates must be submitted by PH category candidates.
Exam Centres for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes
Hall ticket will be sent to candidates through post one week before the prescribed date of exam. If you haven’ received your admit card then I advise you to contact the office of the Principal, GITAM Institute of Science, GITAM University through its telephone number (0891) 2840450 / 452 two weeks before commencement of the exam.
Candidates are also allowed to download the admit card from the official portal i.e. www.gitam.edu.
Result and Merit Rank
Rank will be provided to candidates according to their marks secured in the test. Admission will be done according to candidates’ rank in the exam.