The Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer vacancies. There are so many vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 30th June 2016. Job hunters who fulfil education qualification may apply through online mode at the official website.
Educational Qualification: The candidates who has completed Bachelor Degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks from recognized university/ board.
Age Limit: The Candidates age has not to exceed 25 years as on 30th June 2016, and there is no age relaxation for SC/ ST category candidates will applicable as per govt rules/ norms.
Organization: Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI)
Name of The Post: Probationary Officer
Total Posts: Various
Location: All India
Official Website: icicicareers.com
Mode of Application: Online
Online Application Commencement From Available Soon
Deadline: 30th June 2016
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get Rs.34,000/- + Grade Pay with other allowances per month as per Bank norms/ rules.
Selection process: Online Aptitude Test Psychometric Assessment Group Discussion Personal Interview
Application Fee: No Application fee for all categories
Procedure to Apply for ICICI Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website of Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI)
- click on the link for ICICI Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the website about the recruitment before applying for the post
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your Signature
- Cross check the application form before submitting it
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the duly filled application form for further reference