KPSC Junior engineer recruitment notification 2016 released Karnataka PSC Group C job notice
Contenders who looking for bright career for latest engineer jobs in Karantaka, will apply online method through www.kpsc.kar.nic.in website for Karnataka Assistant engineer notification will filling approximately 806 posts of Junior Engineer, Health Inspector, Work Inspector etc as per guidelines. The vacancies will be filling in the department of Public Works Engineering, Water Resources and Rural Development and Panchayat Raj. Here we described full details of KPSC Junior engineer advertisement notice below.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Number of vacancies: 806
1. Statistical Officer: 58 posts
2. Junior Engineer (Civil): 169 posts
3. Industrial Extension Officer: 33 posts
4. Textile Inspector: 08 posts
5. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 30 posts
6. Work Inspector: 211 posts
7. Electrician Grade I: 29 posts
8. Junior Health Inspector: 268 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Engineering Degree or Diploma in relevant subjects , Diploma in Civil, electrical engineering, textile, Handloom technology, Sanitary Health Inspector or its equivalent qualification from any Central / State approved University/ Institute.
- Rs. 20000/- to 36300/- per month for Post No. 01
- Rs. 17,650/- to 32,000/- per month for Post No. 02 to 06
- Rs. 12,500/- to 24,000/- per month for Post No. 07 & 08
- Job hunters will have to move official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Press on “Application for Special Recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer & Other posts” then click on New Application button
- Before filling the form you must read detailed instructions
- He/ She can upload saved Passport size photo and Signature and finally click on Application Preview button
Rs. 300/- for General/ 2A, 2B, 3A & 3 B Category students
Rs. 25/- (Only transaction charges) for SC/ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP category students.
Age Limit: Appliers age should attain minimum 18 years and maximum is 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Service rules for SC / ST/ OBC category students.
Mode of Selection: The short listed students would be selected based on various aspects like Written Examination Score and Personal Interview.
How to Apply Karnataka PSC Assistant engineer & JE notification 2016
Date of Notification upload: 3.04.2016
Starting Date of Online application form: 06.04.2016
Last Date of online application form: 05.05.2016
View full advertisement – Click Here
Click Here to Apply Online
The post KPSC 806 JE Work Inspector Recruitment 2016 Apply Online appeared first on Career Doze ~.
Source: Career news