KPSC Recruitment 2016
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Jr Health Inspector, Junior Engineer, Work Inspector Karnataka Group C Technical Posts. There are almost 806 vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates do visit the Official website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission is on 5th May 2016. The candidates can apply through Online Mode.
- Assistant Statistical Officer – 58 Posts
- Junior Engineer(Civil) – 169 Posts
- Industrial Extension Officer – 33 Posts
- Textile Inspector – 08 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 30 Posts
- Work Inspector – 211 Posts
- Electrician Grade-I – 29 Posts
- Junior Health Inspector – 268 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed their 10th, ITI, Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering/Textiles/Handloom Technology/Sanitary Health Inspector, Graduation Degree in Science/Civil Engineering from any recognized Institution / Board with the minimum aggregate of marks.
Age Limit: Aspirants age must be attained in between 18 to 35 years as on closing date of application submission.
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of The Post: Jr Health Inspector, Junior Engineer, Work Inspector Karnataka Group C Technical Posts.
Total Posts: 806 Posts
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 5th may 2016
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their merit in Written exam followed by Interview consecutively. Qualifiers in the primary round only suitable to appear for Interview round.
Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay nonrefundable application fee of Rs.300 for General / OBC category candidates and Rs.25 for Reserved category candidates.
- Assistant Statistical Officer – Rs.20000/- to Rs.36000/- per month
- Junior Engineer(Civil) – Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/- per month
- Industrial Extension Officer – Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/- per month
- Textile Inspector – Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/- per month
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/- per month
- Work Inspector – Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/- per month
- Electrician Grade-I – Rs.12500/- to Rs.24000/- per month
Procedure to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for KPSC Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Eligible candidates do click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Pay the application fee based on your category
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use