Nainital Bank MT Jobs 2016 Management Trainee Notification, Apply Online
An old Private Sector Commercial Bank, the Nainital Bank Limited is going to engage 100 management Trainees for a period of two years through the notification which is announced at official link. Candidates who are interested in this bank jobs can avail this opportunity by applying for notification through online mode from official website till last date that is 10th May 2016.
Freshly, Nainital Bank has circulated the latest employment notification for recruitment of 100 vacancies for the post of Management Trainee. Applications are invited from eligible aspirants who are fulfilling the following eligibility criteria to know move forward.
Nainital Bank MT Recruitment Details 2016 :-
- Organization name :- The Nainital Bank Limited
- Exam name :- Nainital Bank 100 Management Trainee recruitment 2016
- Posts name :- Engage Management Trainee (MT)
- Number of vacancies :- 100 posts
- Location :- Uttarakhand state
- Mode of apply :- Online only
- Article is about :- Publish of notification
- Website :- www.nainitalbank.co.in
Important dates are :-
The candidates who are interested in applying for notification of Nainital Bank should remember all this dates while going to the process of filling up form.
|1||Online applying starts from||26th April , 2016|
|2||Online applying ends on||10th May 2016|
|3||Last date of application fee payment is||10th May 2016|
Eligibility criteria for Nainital Bank limited :-
Education Qualification :-
Candidate should have passed Graduation/ Post Graduation with minimum 55% of marks in either of Graduation/ Post Graduation examination having either of the streams of Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture/ B.Tech/MCA/BCA and MBA, from a recognized university/ Institute to the satisfaction of the Bank. Proficiency in Computer knowledge and knowledge of Hindi & English languages are essential.
Age limits :-
- Candidate should be in the age group of 21 -27 years, as on 31.03.2016,i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.04.1989 and not later than 31.03.1995 Both dates inclusive.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category for more check official notification.
Application fee :-
Candidates who are applying for Nainital Bank Limited should pay an amount of Rs. 1000 for written examination which is non-refundable.
Fee payment mode :-
Can be paid through Debit card, Credit card, Interned banking, IMPS, Cash cards and mobile wallets. Transaction charges are also should be borne by candidates only.
Selection process :-
The official of Nainital Ban limited will select the candidates based on the performance in the written examination conducted and then qualified candidates will be called for interview.
Salary package :-
All candidates who have been selected for Management Trainee position will be paid a good remuneration per month that is Rs. 22000 for the first year and Rs. 27000 per month for the second year.
Steps to apply Nainital Bank MT 2016 Online Application :-
The candidates who satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria as given by Nainital Bank Limited can apply for the application through online mode by following guidelines given below.
- The first step is to open the official website Nainital Bank that is www.nainitalbank.co.in.
- There are no other means to apply else online applying.
- After reaching the homepage click on Recruitment/ Results tab.
- Then read the notification carefully about eligibility criteria
- Now, click on Apply online tab, if you found eligible yourself.
- Fill all required details as per prescribed format with applicants.
- Upload scanned photo and signature as prescribed.
- Pay the application fee in prescribed format and
- Click on save and submit button, take print of system generated copy for future use and reference.
Nainital Bank Management Trainee Exam pattern :-
- The exam paper will be in English version only
- Paper compromise of 4 sections
- All sections carry same marks that will be 50 marks
- There will be 200 question in total, each questions carries one mark
- Negative marking will be given for wrong answer.
- You can also check more details from the website.
Nainital Bank MT 2016 Admit cards/ Call letters :-
The officials of Nainital bank will be providing the admit cards for all applicants who have filled up application form in prescribed procedure, after processing successfully. Admit card / call letter is compulsory to write the examination else the candidate will not be allowed to write.
Last date for online applying is 10th May 2016.
Note :– To check the latest updates about the Nainital Bank notification stay connected to our articles.