- Google +
- For General Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For reserved Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Visit the official site of the department.
- Now find a suitable link.
- Open this file and read the available NIMS Staff Nurse notification.
- Now Take the print copy of the Proforma of the Application form available in the Notification.
- Fill all the details asked in the Notification.
- Attest all the certifications as given below.
- Now verify the details and send this application form the address given before the Last Date.
- Attested Copy of Educational Certificates.
- Attested Copy of Caste Certificate.
- Sc Nursing Marks memo.
- Attested copy of Experience Certificate.
- Attested copy of Degree Certificates.
NIMS Recruitment 2016
Good News The Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences which is popularly known as NIMS released a job notice titled as NIMS Recruitment 2016 for Junior Staff Nurse this Notification is for Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences located in Panjagutta of Hyderabad. The total number of Vacancies that are going to be filled through this Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2016 will be of 100. These students will be selected for an period of Internship.
Interested aspirants who want to gained the experience here they could pursue higher studies in specialties of their interest. The minimum educational qualification will be B.Sc Nursing from any renowned institute and must have got registered with nursing council or should have passed Intermediate or equivalent along with a general Nursing course of 3 years duration and midwifery training of 6 months from an institute recognized by nursing council of India. For more detailed info please check out the below mention complete eligibility criteria.
NIMS Recruitment 2016 Junior Staff Nurse Vacancy
Name of The Post: Junior Staff Nurse
Total Posts: 100
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
After completing all the procedure aspirants who got selected for the same position will get an amount of Rs.17000/- as a stipend.
NIMS Jr Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum educational requirement is B.Sc Nursing from a university recognized by the Nursing Council of India
Minimum of the students is 18 years and maximum age will be 34 years, An 5 years of age relaxation will be provided to the SC/ST/BC students who have applied.
Mode of Payment:
This application fee has to be paid through D.D or Cash at NIMS Cash Counter.
After receiving the application forms all the application forms will be scrutinized and shortlist of eligible students to the personal Interview will be called. All those students need to attend the interview on the dates provided by the organization; performance here will be scrutinized for the selection of the final list of students selected for the jobs.
How to apply Latest NIMS Staff Nurse Jobs 2016
Certificates to be Attested Along with Application Form:
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences,
Hyderabad – 500082.
Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 30/04/2016
The post NIMS Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 100 Jr Staff Nurse Jobs appeared first on Career Doze ~.
Source: Career news