Apr 16, 2016 | Comments 0
As we all know that RRB NTPC Exam has started from 28-03-2016 and will be conducted in three shift daily from 28 march 2016 to 30 April 2016. We have already posted Questions of all the three shifts of 28-03-2016, 29-03-2016, 30-03-2016, 31-03-2016, 02-04-2016, 03-04-2016, 04-04-2016, 05-04-2016, 06-04-2016, 07-04-2016, 09-04-2016, 10-04-2016, 11-04-2016, 12-04-2016 in earlier post and same will be continued today on 16-04-2016. These questions are based on memory from the students who had appeared in this exam at respective shifts. Keep refreshing page for new questions update.
Morning shift Questions asked with Answers of RRB NTPC 16 April 2016: (1st shift)
1.Supreme Commander of Indian Defence Services?
2.Mouse is Invented by?
Ans: Douglas Engelbart
3.Who is the CEO of E-commerce Company Flipkart?
Ans: Binny Bansal
4. Large Princely state during Indian Independence?
5. Which state becomes digital state?
6. What is the name of the person who made first chocolate?
Ans: Hernan Cortes
7. Chinese Pilgrim visited India during gupta period?
Ans: Fa Hien
8. Muhammad Bin tuglaq transfered capital from Delhi to which place?
9. In which state Resham Udyog Situated?
10. Who is the Chief of Election Commission?
Ans: Nasim Zaidi
11. UHT Full form?
Ans: Ultra High Temperature
12. Saina Nehwal Related to which sports?
13. Which Bacteria converts milk into curd?
Ans: Lactobacillus Bacteria
14.What is Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria?
15. Full Form of SPM?
Ans: Scanning Probe Microscope
16. Railway Budget in 2016 Presented by?
Ans: Suresh Prabhu
17. Right to Freedom and Liberty related to which article?
Ans: Arctile 21
Afternoon shift Questions asked with Answers of RRB NTPC 16 April 2016: (2nd shift)
1. Who is the ICC number 1 test player?
Ans: Steve Smith
2. Who is the ICC President?
Ans: Zaheer Abbas
3. Who Invented Gun?
Ans: Richard Gatling
4. Who is the 23rd Governor of RBI?
Ans: Dr. Raghuram Rajan
5. Who is Frontier Gandhi(Repeated)?
Ans: Abdul Ghaffar Khan
6. Who Invented Fountain Pen?
Ans: Petrache Poenaru
7. Who is the First king of vijayanagara dynasty?
8. What is the Unit of Force?
9. Who is Longest Serving Chief Minister in India?
Ans: Pawan Chamling
10. What is the Full Form of MRP?
Ans: Maximum Retail Price
11. What is the Full Form of MMU?
Ans: Memory Management Unit
12. Who is the King of Pallava Dynasty who wrote stories?
Ans: Narasimhavarman I
13. Notre Dam Cathedral is Situated at which place?
14. Which river flows from tibet?
15. Atomic Number is equal to ?
Ans: Number of Protons
16. Who is the Richest Person As per Forbes global list?
Ans: Carlos Slim
17. P.A sangma served as a loksabha speaker in which year?
Ans: 1996 to 1998
Filed Under: RRB NTPC Question