TS PGLCET 2017- Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test is going to be organized by Kakatiya University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for aspirants seeking admission to post graduate law programmes offered by 13 law colleges located across the country. Interested applicants can find its application form from March, 2017 onwards and exam is most expectedly going to be organized in the month of May, 2017.
TS PGLCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
If you’d like to apply for TS PGLCET then you must following eligibility conditions:
- Candidates seeking admission to LLM (self-financing) programme they should be having 3-years LLB degree or five years duration integrated law degree.
- If you are among candidates seeking admission to LLM (Private Appearance)programme offered by Osmania University, Hyderabad then you should be having 3 years of working experience as an advocate or as Judicial officer till the specified entrance exam date.
|SL. No||Events of the Test||Respective Dates|
|1.||Notification would be obtainable from||March, 2017|
|2.||Application procedure gets started from||March, 2017|
|3.||Last date for submission of the application without any late fee amount||April, 2017|
|4.||Last date for submission of the application with late fee amount Rs. 250/-||April, 2017|
|5.||Last date for submission of the application with late fee amount Rs. 500/-||April, 2017|
|6.||Last date for submission of the application with late fee amount Rs. 1000/-||May, 2017|
|7.||Last date for submission of the application with late fee amount Rs.1500/-||May, 2017|
|8.||Hall ticket will be downloaded from||May, 2017|
|9.||Examination date||May, 2017|
|10.||Answer key would be published on||May, 2017|
|11.||Deadline to submit objection against the answer key||May, 2017|
|12.||Result will be announced||June, 2017|
How to Apply?
If you are interested to apply for this test then you’d be eligible to apply for the same from March, 2017 onwards. In order to apply for the test candidates need to visit the official website. The authority has specified the application fee as Rs. 500/- and the same can be remitted through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking/TS Online. Candidates are advised to submit their applications before the mentioned deadline for avoiding payment of late fee.
TS PGLCET 2017 Exam Pattern
- Total number of questions would be 120 consist of 120 marks.
- Negative marking rule will not be applicable.
- No marks would be provided in case of unattempted questions.
- There will be 1 mark for every correct response.
- There will be two parts of the question paper:
- Part A- Jurisprudence (20 questions) and Constitutional Law (20 questions)
- Part B- Mercantile Law (16 Questions); Public International Law (16 Questions); Crimes and Torts (16 Question); Labour Law (16 Questions) and IPR and Other Laws (16 Questions)
Admit card of candidates will be issued in the month of May, 2017 in online mode. You can download your admit card from the official website of the respective authority; however actual link for downloading admit card will be also updated here in this article. Admit card must be kept by candidates preserve till the admission procedure ends.
TS PGLCET 2017 Answer Key and Result
The authority is going to declare answer key before it publishes the actual result of candidates. By using the answer key one can easily estimate the marks he/she is going to achieve in the exam. Tentative months for declaration of answer key and result are May and June, 2017 respectively.
Counselling is the last procedure candidates need to complete before admission. Here seats will be allotted to all qualified candidates according to their marks in the test. Candidates may note that counselling process will be started in the month of October, 2017.