NABL Recruitment 2016 Apply Accreditation Officer Jobs : National Accreditation Board For Testing And Calibration Laboratories recently published an official notification for the recruitment of 25 Accreditation Officer, Junior Accreditation Officer vacancies. NABL Notification 2016 welcomes application form desirous applicants to appoint in 25 Accreditation Officer empty positions. Applicants those who eagerly looking for Haryana Govt Jobs may use this golden opportunity which is given by NABL Accreditation Officer Recruitment 2016. Candidates has to possess degree in relevant field from recoginzed University/ Board, and with minimum experience. Applicants has to be in between minimum 30 years and maximum 45 years & upper age limit for SC/ ST category candidates will applicable as per govt rules/ norms. Applicants selection will done on the basis of their written test and then followed by personnel interview.
NABL Accreditation Officer Notification 2016 Apply
Job seekers those who got secured maximum marks in written test will get a call letter with details of venue & date of interview. Aspirants who appointed in NABL Accreditation Officer Jobs 2016 will get Rs. 25,200 / – + Grade Pay with other allowances per month as per Govt rules/ norms. For more details about NABL Accreditation Officer application fee 2016 aspirants kindly download official Advt through below given link. Candidates those who meets given qualification may apply through online application form at official website along with relevant certificates/ documents on or before closing date. Last date for NABL Accreditation Officer Application Form is 23rd April 2016. For more details about NABL Recruitment 2016 like Exam Pattern/ Syllabus, Previous Exam Papers, Admit Card, Results go through official website or below article.
NABL Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 25 Accreditation Officer Jobs Application Form
Organization: National Accreditation Board For Testing And Calibration Laboratories (NABL)
Name of The Post:
- Accreditation Officer Grade-I: 02 posts
- Accreditation Officer Grade-II: 06 posts
- Junior Accreditation Officer Gr-I: 06 posts
- Junior Accreditation Officer Gr-II: 06 posts
- Registrar: 01 post
- Senior Accounts Officer: 01 post
- Senior Administrative Officer: 01 post
- Accounts Officer: 01 post
- Administrative Officer: 01 post
Total Posts: 25
Applicants those who selected for NABL Recruitment 2016 will get minimum pay scale as given below list..
- For S. No 1, 6, 7 Posts – Rs. 25,200 / – + Grade Pay
- For S. No 2, 8, 9 Posts – Rs.21,000 / – + Grade Pay
- For S. No 3 Post – Rs. 16,690 / – + Grade Pay
- For S. No 4 Posts – Rs. 14,430/- + Grade Pay
- For S. No 5 Post – Rs.37,600/- + Grade pay
NABL Accreditation Officer Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
For post wise education qualification candidates kindly download official Advt through below given link.
Applicants post wise age has to be as given below as on last date of application, and upper age limit will applicable as per govt norms/ rules.
- For Accreditation Officer Grade-I: 38 Years
- For Accreditation Officer Grade-II: 33 Years
- For Junior Accreditation Officer Gr-I: 32 Years
- For Junior Accreditation Officer Gr-II: 30 Years
- For Registrar: 50 Years
- For Senior Accounts Officer: 45 Years
- For Senior Administrative Officer: 45 Years
- For Accounts Officer: 41 Years
- For Administrative Officer: 41 Years
The selection process of job seekers will shortlisted on basis of their performance in written examination and then followed by personnel interview.
For more details kindly refer official notification.
How to apply NABL Accreditation Officer Jobs 2016
- At first visit official website @ www.nabl-india.org
- Find & click on recruitment tab to apply respective post.
- Applicants are redirected to online application form.
- Enter required details and upload signature & photo.
- Verify details & click on submit button.
- At last application displayed on your home screen.
- Download and take printout for future reference.
- Online Application Commencement From – 01st April 2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 23rd April 2016
- NABL Accreditation Officer Exam Date – Update Soon