AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016 – Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released job notification for filling up 220 post of AAI Junior Executive. Interested candidates who want to make their career in Airports Authority of India, may apply for the following posts on or before the last date. Candidates can read the complete details regarding AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee details, selection process etc. on this page.
Pay Scale (IDA) for Junior Executive (E-1) : Rs. 16400-3%-40500
- In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, [email protected] 46% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Pension, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as perAAI Rules/Regulations.
- The CTC per annum would be around Rs. 6.9 lakhs approximately.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016
Online registration/ application process will start as per the schedule given below. As for now, Airports Authority of India has released official notification for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016 along with eligibility criteria and fee details. Candidates can read carefully complete eligibility criteria and other details on this page.
|Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications||18 Apr 2016|
|Last Date for Completion of Step-1 of On-Line Registration||17 May 2016|
|Last date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India||20 May 2016|
|Last date for completion of Step-2 of on-line registration and closing of registration||24 May 2016|
Online Application Form of AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016 will be issued by Airports Authority of India (AAI) as per the schedule. Willing and eligible candidates can apply online through AAI’s website at www.aai.aero for the following posts. The direct link to apply online for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016 will be posted here when it will be issued official.
- Apply Online (Link will be available soon)
Note : Candidates who had applied in response to advertisement no. 02/2012 need not apply again. They only need to inform the change in details (if any) such as address, email-id etc on-line between 18 Apr 2016 to 17 May 2016. Their eligibility with regard to age, experience etc. will remain the same as on 01 Apr 2012 as per advertisement no. 02/2012.
Before registering/submitting applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid E-mail ID: The e-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered.
- A facility to take Printout of the Challan form and Registration slip.
- While applying On-line, candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size color photograph and their signature jn digital format (.jpg or jpeg file only, each less then 1 MB size) for uploading with application.
Application Fee & Mode of remittance
Male candidates belonging to General and OBC category is Rs. 1000/- Only. No application fee is required to be paid by, SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates. AAI will accept fee through System Generated Challan of SBI only. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. For depositing the requisite fee, candidates should visit the website: www.aai.aero and download the challan form available in the website.
- The candidates have to visit any branch of the State Bank of India for depositing the fee through pre-printed challan only.
- Candidates are advised to retain the “ORIGINAL” (candidate’s copy) Challan and keep it safely as it will be required to be produced at the time document verification/interview (in case of selection).
- Junior Executive (Engineering Civil) : Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil.
- Junior Executive(Engineering Electrical) : Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical.
- Junior Executive (Information Technology) : Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering I Technology in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT. Or Full-time regular Master’s in Computer Application (MCA).
Junior Executive (Airport Operation) : Graduate in Science and full-time regular MBA of 2 years duration. Or Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Note: Degree/Diploma/Certificate/Membership Examination should be:
- From a recognized/deemed university or from an apex institution (liT/liM/ IIMS/XLRIITISS etc) recognized by Govt. of India; and
- Percentage of marks:- Minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s degree and also for P.G Degree/Diploma including MBA.
Experience: No experience is essential.
Age Limit: Maximum age as on 31.05.2016 (including age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC (NCL)
- Junior Executive : 27 Years GEN, 32 for SC/ST, 30 for OBC.
- Screening and Eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidates. Written test followed by interview.
- For the post of Airport Operations, LMV license is essential.
- Training period/Bond amount/bond period will be intimated alongwith terms and conditions of appointment, wherever applicable.
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for the above posts.
- Before’applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be .responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/ false information.
- The eligibility of new applicants with respect to age, experience etc. will be determined as on 31.05.2016. For Educational qualification, candidates whose result for final year examination is awaited are also allowed to appear in the written examination subject to the condition that they will have to produce the final results before appearing in interview.
- Wherever CGPA/ OGPA in a degree is awarded, the candidates will have to produce document indicating equivalent percentage ol marks as per norms adopted by the University/Institute at the time of interview.
- The eligibility under the category of persons with disabilities is for those persons having 40% or more disability.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous bodies must produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of,interview from their employer. In case, the candidate fails to produce the NOC, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- The written test will be held at Delhi/ Mumbai/ Kolkata/ Chennai/ Guwahati/ Allahabad/ Ahmedabad/ Hyderabad/ Nagpur and Thiruvananthapuram. The number of centres can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centres specified by him/her.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right on candidates for being called for interview. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Decision of AAI in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents is to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. Management reserves the right to fix the standard and specifications for screening and calling the number of candidates for written test and I or interview.
- AAI reserves the right to modify/alter/ restrict/ enlarge/ cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any further notice/any reasons thereafter. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained against this issue.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute Will be at Delhi.
Note: All queries/issues regarding application submission etc. are to be addressed toAAI only through e-mail: [email protected]
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016 – Download Official Notification