West Bengal Police recruitment 2016 Notification and Online Application procedure for 1149 Junior Constable posts can be downloaded from the the main website www.policewb.gov.in
WB Police Recruitment 2016 : West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has issued a employment notification for the recruitment of 1149 Junior constables posts. This is really a very good news for the aspirants who are looking for govt jobs in west Bengal, police jobs and are advised to avail this WB Police Constable recruitment opportunity. West Bengal Police was established with an aim to apply the law fairly and firmly in order to prevent and detect crime, and bring to justice those who break the law. Candidates should have passed their 8th class to apply for this police job. Applying job contestants should hold minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 27 years. You can get complete information about this West Bengal Police Recruitment 2016 like educational qualifications, salary, West Bengal Police application form, West Bengal Police online apply, application fee, West Bengal Police syllabus, West Bengal Police exam preparation tips, WB Police Selection process, last date to apply, how to apply, etc., from below.
Job contender who wants to apply for this WB Police Constable recruitment can send their applications either online or offline mode. Online applications will be accepted from 10th March 2016 and end on 11th April 2016. Candidates should have to pay application fee of Rs. 20/- as online application charge or Rs. 6/- to get the prescribed application form at Tathya Mitra Kendras.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2016
Name of the post: Junior Constables
Name of the organization: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
Number of Posts: 1149 posts
Last date to apply: 11th April 2016.
Official Website: www.policewb.gov.in
After receiving the applications, officials of WB Police recruitment Board will verify them and call the valid applicants for the selection process. The mode of selection for this West Bengal Police recruitment 2016 includes fours rounds i.e., PET, PST, Written exam, personal interview. Job seekers who score good marks in all the above specified rounds will gets selected by the selection committee. Candidates who are selected for these Junior Constable Jobs will get pay scale as per the organization’s standards.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2016 Constable Jobs
- Candidates who wants to apply for this West Bengal Police recruitment must be a Ex-Navy /Ex-Coast Guard /Ex-BSF (water wing) / Ex-ITBP (water wing) Personnel.. For other post wise qualifications check the official notification.
|Class||Category||Standard Height||Standard Chest|
|Male||Gen/SC/OBC||Min. 167 cm||76-81 cm|
|Male||ST||Min. 160 cm||74-79 cm|
|Female||Gen/SC/OBC||Min. 160 cm||Not applicable|
|Female||ST||Min. 152 cm||Not Applicable|
Salary : As per the organization norms.
- Should have age between 18 to 27 years as on 1st January 2016. Age relaxations in case of reserved category applicants are applicable as per the norms or West Bengal Government.
The selection process by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board is done on the basis of performance in following rounds.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Written Test.
- Candidates applying for this West Bengal Police Recruitment are required to pay Rs. 20/- as online application charge for Tathya Mitra Kendras and for offline application process Rs. 6 should be paid to buy the application form.
West Bengal Police Online Application www.policewb.gov.in
All the interested aspirants who meets the above mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for this West Bengal Police Constables Recruitment 2016 through online mode.
- Candidates should visit the official website www.policewb.gov.in.
- And from the home page, got Recruitment or Notifications page.
- Find the current WB Police Constable Job notification and click the link.
- Go through the details, instructions provided.
- Now click the Online Application link and fill the form.
- Also upload required copies of scanned document like photo, signature, etc.
- Finally click the submit button and complete the application process.
- At last download or take hard copy of your filled form for future use.
Job aspirants who are applying through offline mode can send their filled applications to Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhaban, 5th Floor, Block– DJ, Sector – II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091 superscribing on the envelope ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR CONSTABLE IN WEST BENGAL POLICE (FOR BIRBHUM DISTRICT)–2016
West Bengal Police Recruitment Notification – Download.
- Online applications can be submitted form : 10/03/2016.
- Last date to submit online form is : 11/04/2016.
West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2016
Government of West Bengal issues West Bengal Police constables recruitment notification to fill up vacancies in police department through West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. Candidates who posses required eligibility criteria and who are interested can apply for WB Police recruitment 2016 from official website through online mode. Many aspirants wants to join the police department and serve the country. All those candidates who wants to get police jobs in west Bengal can read this post to get complete details. Interested and eligible candidates who have applied for this West Bengal Police constable recruitment 2016 need to attend the physical efficient test and written test. Based on candidates performance selection procedure for this West Bengal Police recruitment 2016 will takes place. Shortlisted candidates or candidates who are selected for final round i.e., personal interview will be placed or listed on official website.