AAI Recruitment 2016, 158 Managers (Civil/Electrical) | Jr Executive Form,Exam Date,Syllabus:
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued the recruitment notification for the recruitment of 158 Manager , Junior Executive under various department. The candidates who are looking for the recruitment notice in AAI so that they work under the Airport Authority so this is good chance for them becuase the AAI is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill the vacant seats of Manager , Junior Executive under its various departments.
The Airports Authority of India (AAI), candidates who are interested can apply through the online mode because there is only mode is available for applying to the Manager , Junior Executive posts. The AAI has issued recruitment notice for recruiting Manager (Engg.-Civil), Manager (Engg.-Elect), Manager (Operations), Manager (Commercial) Junior Executive (Finance). The application form submission for Manager , Junior Executive posts will be start from 25 April 2016 and the application form submission will close on 01 June 2016.
1. Manager (Engg.-Civil): 67 Posts
2. Manager (Engg.-Elect): 48 Posts
3. Manager (Operations): 16 Posts
4. Manager (Commercial): 07 Posts
5. Junior Executive (Finance): 20 Posts
AAI Jr Executive | Managers Application Form 2016
- Visit the official website of AAI: Click Here
- After that go on recruitment
- Search for the recruitment of Manager, Jr executive
- Open the link
- Read the notification carefully before applying to the post of Manager , Jr Executive
- After that click on apply online
- Fill the application form
- Upload your photo and signature
- Deposit the application fee
- After depositing the application fee submit the application form
- Take a print out of application form after submitting the application form.
The candidates who are belongs to Gen /OBC have to deposit Rs 1000 through online challan from State Bank of India and the reserved category candidates are free from application fee.
- Manager (Engg – Civil): The candidate must have the regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil
- Manager (Engg – Electrial): The candidate must haev the Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical
- Manager (Operations): The candidate must be Graduate in Science and full-time regular MBA of two years duration or Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Manager (Commercial): The candidate must have a Graduation degree or MBA of 02 years duration with Marketing specialization or Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Junior Executive (Finance): Must have the degree of B.Com with ICWA/CA/MBA full-time regular (two years duration) with specialization in Finance.
Age Limit:– The candidates who are going to apply for Manager post, age not be upper than 32 years and the candidates who are going to apply for Jr Executive post its age not be upper than 27 years.
The candidate will be selected on the basis of online test and interview.
|Submission of Online Applications start from||25-04-2016|
|Last Date for Completion of Step-I of Online Registration||24-05-2016|
|Last Date for Depositing Examination fee at State Bank of India||27-05-2016|
|Last Date for Completion of Step-II of Online Registration and Closing of Registration||01-06-2016|
Official AAI Web Portal: www.aai.aero