Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 Notification for 250 posts and Online application link are now live on the official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
BOB SO Recruitment 2016 : Bank of Baroda has published a job notification on its official website for the recruitment of 250 Specialist Officer vacancies. I hope this is really a very good news for the job hunters who are looking for banking Jobs, Bank of Baroda Recruitment notification. Candidates should posses qualifications of 10th class or matriculation to apply for this Recruitment . Job seekers applying for this Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 should hold minimum age of 25 years and maximum age of 40 years. All the details about this Bank of Baroda Recruitment like age limit, qualifications required, Bank of Baroda apply online, Application fee details, salary details, bank of baroda selection process, how to apply, exam date, last date to apply, etc., are provided in this post.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016
Candidates who wants to apply for this BOB recruitment 2016 should submit their application form through online. Mode of selection for these Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer jobs will be done by conducting Written test interview Applicants who gets qualifies in written examination are only called for personal interview. Contenders who are looking for other related stuff like Bank of Baroda Syllabus, exam date, exam pattern, admit card download date, results , etc., check this website. To get latest job updates, keep in touch with this website. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this website.
Bank of Baroda is India based Banking and Financial services company having many branches across India. After SBI , Bank of Baroda is the largest bank in India. Officials of BOB has identified vacancies in its organization and decided to fill the Specialist Officer posts with desirable job seekers.
BOB recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Bank of Baroda
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
No. of Posts: 250
Last date to apply: 13/04/2016
Official Website: bankofbaroda.co.in
Category wise vacancies list:
- Un-Reserved – 116
- OBC – 72
- ST – 23
- SC – 39
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Details
- Job contestants should acquire qualifications like CA or ICWA or MBA or PGDBM or PG in relevant discipline from recognized university or Institute.
- Aspirants should have age between 25 to 35 years and 25 to 40 years for MMG/S II and MMG/S III posts respectively. In case of reserved category candidates, certain age relaxations will be applicable as per the Govt rules..
Salary: As per the Organization’s Standards.
- Job contenders applying for this BOB Recruitment 2016 should pay application fee through online mode.
- Aspirants who belongs to SC/ST/PWD category are required to pay Rs. 100/- as fee.
- While General and OBC category candidates are required to pa Rs. 600/- towards application fee.
- Applicants of this BOB Recruitment 2016 are selected on the basis of their performance in written examination , personal interview. Only shortlisted candidates are called for interview after the verification of applications.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Online Application Form
All the job hunter who are interested in this Bank of baroda Recruitment 2016 can apply online from the official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in, if they meets the eligibility criteria. Candidates can follow the step by step procedure to Bank of baroda Online application.
Steps to Bank of Baroda Online Application
- Firstly, visit the official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- From the home page find the Announcements section.
- Under that look for the link to Bank of Baroda Apply Online.
- Click that link and wait for the page to load.
- Fill the application form and upload scanned documents.
- Click on Submit button to finish the application process.
- At last take a printout copy of your application for future use.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification – Download.
- Starting date of online applications : 30/03/2016.
- Closing date of online applications: 13/04/2016.
- Last date to pay the application fee is : 13/04/2016.