DGQA West Bengal Recruitment 2016
DGQA Recruitment 2016 Controllate Quality Assurance invites application for the post of 09 Technician (Skilled). Apply before 30 Days From the Date Of Publication.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (DGQA) CONTROLLERATE OF QUALITY ASSURANCE (METALS) P.O. – ICHAPUR- NAWABGANJ, DIST-NORTH 24 PARGANAS, WEST BENGAL – 743 144
Applications are invited by Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Metals), Ichapur from Indian Nationals for filling up the following vacancies at CQA (Metals)Ichapur/SQAE(Metals) Ichapur. Applications complete in all respect alongwith requisite details/documents should reach the addressee within 30 days of publication of the advertisement in the ‘Employment News’.
- Designation of the Post(s) to be filled. : Technician (Semi Skilled), Group-‘C, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial [Erstwhile – Examiner (Skilled)]
- Number of post(s) & Category : 09 (Nine)Posts = 06 Unreserved, 02 Reserved for SC and 01 Reserved for OBC. No. of posts at any time may increase / decrease at the discretion of the authority.
- Scale of Pay & allowances : PB-1 Rs. 5200 – 20200, Grade pay-Rs.1800/- (Revised) plus allowances as . admissible from time to time
- Qualification Essential – Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate in the specified Trade or its equivalent Defence Services Tradesman Course approved as such by the Central Government or State Governments.
Applicants having with the following Trades may apply:
(i) Tools and Die Maker or Tools and Die(Jigs and Fixture)
(ii) Fitter (iii) Electrician (iv) Turner (v) Motor Vehicle Mechanic
(vi) Welder (vii) Machinist (viii) Machinist Grinder (ix) Information Technology and Electronic System Maintenance (x) General Mechanic -cum-Machine Operator (xi) Computer Hardware and Networking
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 27 years ( Min age should be 18 years)
Age limit applicable:- As on normal closing date for receipt of application.
[The upper age limit will be further relaxed up to 5 yrs for SC & 3 years for OBC candidates against the reserved vacancies for the respective category.]
[Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidate upto the age of 40 Yrs for Gen category & 45yrs for SC category].
Note – The age relaxation ‘for the Govt, servant will be admissible where an employee has rendered not less than three yrs regular service under central Govt.
No age relaxation and other benefit will be awarded to the candidates belonging to ST category if applied against UR category. Age relaxation to Ex-serviceman person is applicable as per the existing rules.
- Place of work : (i) 04 Post(02-Unreserved, 01-SC & 01-OBC) at Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Metals) lchapur-743144. 05 Post (04-Unreserved & 01-SC) at Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (Metals), lchapur-743144 (W.B.). However, all the posts are -under All India Service Liability (AISL)
- Closing date of receipt of application: 30 days from the date of publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News for candidates from all over India.
Instructions to the candidates applied for the post Technician (Semi Skilled) :
- The applications in proforma given below on A-4 size plain paper duly typed in Hindi / English and supported with self attested copies of the relevant mark sheets and certificates etc. should reach: The Controller. Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Metals^, P.O- Ichapur-Nawabaani, Dist – North 24 Paraanas, West Bengal – 743 144 within specified date.
- The selection of candidates will be based on Written Examination, Trade/Skill test, Medical Fitness and other formalities as per Govt. Orders. As per the latest guidelines, no interview will be held.
- The syllabus for written test will be based on educational qualification as
mentioned in the column xd’ of the advertisement and knowledge required for the duties and job requirement of the post. Based on the result of written examination, selected candidates will be called for Trade/Skill test for the post of Technician (Semi Skilled).
- Photographs pasted on the application and copies of Certificates enclosed should be self attested bv the applicant itself.
- Candidates with higher qualification may apply but no separate criteria will be followed in the selection process based on higher qualification.
- Women candidates are also eligible to apply for the said post.
- The serving candidates should apply through proper channel and they should submit NOC alongwith a certificate from their Head of Office that xNo disciplinary / vigilance case is pending or is being contemplated against him/her nor he/she is under currency of penalty.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and . candidature of such candidates is liable to be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should superscribe the name of the post & Category to which thev belong (whether UR or SC OR OBC) on the TOP of the envelope.
- The decision of appointing authority regarding mode of selection to the post and eligibility conditions of the applicants shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in’ this regard. Mere possession of the prescribed qualification does not entitle the candidate to be called for written test/Skill test.
- Incomplete or unsigned applications and applications received without photographs or proper enclosures or received after due date will be summarily rejected.
- The crucial date for determining the age and eligibility shall be the normal closing / last date for receipt, of applications.
- Candidates satisfying the requisite age, qualification & caste where applicable should only apply.
- Traveling Allowance as per the existing rules is only admissible to SC category, but the same is not admissible who are already in Central/State Govt, service. format should also be enclosed: