Maharashtra Arogya Public Health Department Recruitment 2016 MO 412 Jobs
Maharashtra Public Health Department has released the notification for filling the vacant seats of Medical Officer. The eligible candidates can apply through the following links given below and can check the eligibility criteria also.
Vacancies Details :
Medical Officer Group-A: 412
Candidates who got qualified in MBBS degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University/Institution are eligible for applying.
Candidates who are interested in applying they should not be exceeding 35 years of age as on 31st March 2016. Upper age will be relaxable for reserved categories candidates according to organization norms.
Aspirants who will be recruited successfully they will get the salary in scale pay of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With the grade pay of Rs. 5400/- from Public Health Department Maharashtra (PHD).
Contenders who are going to apply for above position they have to pay application processing fee of Rs. Rs.500/- and those who are belonging to reserved categories they need to submit the application fee of Rs.300/- in the form of Demand Draft.
Grab Now:- Latest 40000 Government Jobs
Applicants will be engaged in this recruitment on the basis of merit list which will be prepared by selection committee of MPHD on the basis of Aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in Degree exam.
How to apply?
- First of all, contenders have to go through official website of organization that is arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
- Now applicants are required to choose ‘Careers’ tab that is visible on the home page.
- By selecting above said tab a new page will be opened having various job links, you need to hit on ‘Recruitment of Medical Office Group A (2978 KB PDF)’ link.
- After that, a PDF file will be opened having complete instructions and application form in prescribed format.
- After reading instructions appliers have to take a printout of application form and fill it with required and mandatory details.
- You need to attach all relevant testimonials along with duly filled application form and affix a recent passport size photograph in the space mentioned on it.
- Lastly, candidates have to send duly filled application form to the address mentioned below…
Collector Office of respective district
Last date to send application form: 10th May 2016