PGIMER Chandigarh Jobs 2016 Recruitment Gr A/ B/ C Posts pgimer.edu.in
PGIMER Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research located in Chandigarh has published the notice on the official website about the vacancies available in the department for various posts. Is going to conduct Group A, Group B, Group C exam for the candidates who are interested in joining the department. Interested candidates can start applying for the vacancy. The details are given below. Check the details of vacancies and the eligibility required, and for whichever post you are interested can apply now.
The application mode is online and the process is mentioned below.
Recruitment Details of Chandigarh PGIMER:
Recruiting Organization Name: PGIMER Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research.
Name of the Exam: Group A, Group B, and Group C.
No: of vacancies: 281.
Notice about: Application.
Application Mode: Online.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
- Geneticist: 01.
- Lecturer-Speech & Hiring:01.
- Chief Nursing Officer:01.
- Medical Physicist-Nuclear Medicine: 04.
- Biostatistics Lecturer:01.
- Staff Nurse Grade II: 72.
- Assistant Dietician: 02.
- Junior Engineer-Telephone: 01.
- Tutor Bioinformatics: 01.
- Physiotherapist: 03.
- Store Keeper: 09.
- Sanitary Attendant Grade III: 76.
- Lower Division Clerk: 89.
- Stenographer: 16.
- Dark Room Assistant Grade III X-ray: 02.
- Staff Card Driver Grade: 02.
PGIMER Eligibility Criteria and Application Details:
Candidates applying for the post- Geneticist, Lecturer-Speech & Hiring, Chief Nursing Officer, Medical Physicist-Nuclear Medicine, Biostatistics Lecturer must be qualified in M.Sc with subjects like Biological science/ statistics/ biotechnology/ speech & hearing/ genomics/ biophysics/ nursing/ nuclear medicine/ mathematics/ molecular biology/ statistics/ biochemistry.
- Candidates applying for the post of Tutor Bioinformatics must be the post graduate in M.Sc in any of the relevant fields.
- Candidates applying for the posts of- Staff Nurse Grade II must have been completed 10th or any other equivalent course from recognized board.
- Candidates applying for the posts of- Physiotherapist must have been passed 10th and intermediate with science as the subject from recognized board.
- Aspirants applying for the posts of- Assistant Dietician must have completed their PG in M.Sc in Food & Nutrition from recognized University with the good aggregate score.
- Aspirants applying for the posts of- Store Keeper must have completed their graduation in Bachelors with subjects Economics/ Statistics/ commerce from recognized University with the good aggregate score.
- Candidates applying for the posts of- Junior Engineer-Telephone must have been passed degree in respective Engineering branch and the diploma in any relevant disciple from recognized board.
- Aspirants applying for the post as- Sanitary Attendant Grade III, Staff Card Driver Grade, Dark Room Assistant Grade III X-ray must be 10th passed with minimum aggregate from recognized board.
- Aspirants applying for the post as- Lower Division Clerk must be passed intermediate with aggregate marks and typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English and in Hindi w.p.m of 30.
- Aspirants applying for the post as-Stenographer must have passed intermediate with the minimum score from recognized board.
- Processing fee:
Candidates who are interested in applying for any of the mentioned posts need to pay Rs.1000/- as application fee. Candidates belonging to Reserved category need to pay Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment:
Applicants need to pay the fee in any SBI bank by demand draft payable to the name of Power Jyoti PUL current account of PGIMER.
- Written exam.
PGIMER Age Criteria Details:
Age limits are based on the post applied. Check below table for details:
|Name of the Post||Age Required|
|Geneticist||18yrs to 35yrs.|
|Sanitary Attendant Grade III||18yrs to 30yrs|
|Dark room Assistant Grade III X-Ray|
|Staff car Driver Ordinary Grade|
|Staff Nurse Grade II|
|Junior Engineer Telephone|
|Lower Division Clerk|
|Lecturer Speech & Hearing||18yrs to 50yrs|
Candidates can check the official notification for the details regarding the salary offered. For all the different post the package is different which is mentioned in the notice.
- Candidates need to open the website pgimer.edu.in.
- On the home page, check for the Recruitment tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the link and select the PGIMER recruitment link.
- Read the notice carefully, and fill the form with all the details correctly.
- Attach the required documents along with passport size photograph.
- Submit all this details and note down the registration number.
PGIMER Admit Card Details:
Applicants can download the admit cards form the official website few days before the exam date. The process to download and other details of the card will be updated shortly. The candidates who applied for the post need to appear for the exam. The details of the exam will be available in the admit cards and reach the venue on time.
Syllabus and Exam Details of PGIMER:
The candidates will be updated with all the details of exam and syllabus shortly by the officials in the official website. the candidates who have applied for the exam can check the site for details. Our site will update the news about the syllabus as soon as the officials release the exam syllabus.
Exam Results :
The results of the candidates will be available on the official website after the successful commencement of exam. The news about the declaration of the exam will be updated I our page.
Stay connected with us for all the latest updates.
Last Date: May 12th, 2016.