Gujarat PGCET Application Form 2016- If you looking for admission to M.Tech programme offered by institutes located across Gujarat state then you need complete its registration process first. I’d like to intimate candidates that online application process for Gujarat PGCET in the year 2016 would be started from July, 2016 (tentative). If you are among GATE qualified candidates then you are exempted from appearing in the exam.
Below, I’m providing complete procedure that needs to be followed by aspirants while applying for this test. Please have a look on recommended procedure to apply for Gujarat PGCET 2016 mentioned below:
Step 1: Go to the Designated PNB branch for Purchasing PIN
- The very first thing you need to buy PIN from designated branch of Punjab National Bank.
- The PIN can be purchased from designated branches of PNB with payment of Rs. 1000/- in cash.
- Before you register yourself first ensure that you’re fulfilling the minimum eligibility requirements.
- Now login by using your User ID and password and fill up the form in the prescribed format.
- Suppose, in case you’re eligible for more than one programme then you can apply for the same but it’d be essential to purchase separate PIN for each discipline.
Step 2: Fill up the Application Form
- Complete the registration formalities and obtain registration credentials.
- Now choose for which course you’re applying for.
- Now enter the User ID and 14 digit PIN including Green number for obtaining the registration form.
- Enter all required details as asked in the form such as basic info, GATE exam info, qualifying exam info and other necessary information.
- Now enter a password that must contain 6 to 12 alphanumeric characters along with one special character and one capital letter.
- Now fill up address details.
- Thereafter, upload your recently taken colour photograph in bmp/jpg/png format of maximum size 20 KB.
Step 3: Submit your Application
- Once you finish with entering all required details, a registration number and USER ID would be generated automatically.
- Finally candidates should take printout of their application after pressing the confirm button.
Step 4: Get Confirmation of Registration at Help Centre
- Candidates are required to find confirmation of their registration from any designated help centres.
- Candidates must need to take printout of the registration information along with self attested photocopies of necessary documents.
- Now, candidates need to put their signature the space given in the registration form.
- Once you submit the registration form and necessary attachments at the Help Centre then a registration acknowledgement slip cum hall ticket will be issued to you after verification.
- Please keep in mind that you’ll get a separate registration acknowledgement cum hall ticket for each discipline applied.
Following categories of candidates are exempted from appearing in the test, they need to report at Help centre at L. D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad for document verification procedure:
- All GATE qualified applicants;
- All sponsored category applicants;
- Candidates belonging to outside of the country who have obtained class XII science/Diploma Engineering/B.Tech/B.E/B.Pharm degree from institute/school/university located outside Gujarat state.
Related Posts via Categories