WBPSC Recruitment 2016
Public Service Commission, West Bengal has published an advertisement for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of School (Madrasah Education) under the department of Minority Affairs & Madrasah Education. The candidates are seeking for Govt Jobs in West Bengal can submit an online application from 19th April 2016 to 10th May 2016. The commission organizes various recruitment exams every year and selects suitable candidates. The job seekers now have an opportunity to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2016 and get selected for reputed position in Govt sector.
Commission Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Position Name: Sub-Inspector of School (Madrasah Education)
- The appliers need to have Second Class Master Degree or Second Class Honours Degree with at least 50% Marks from a recognised University or Equivalent.
- The aspirants must have also acquired minimum 55% marks in 10th class and 50% marks in Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from a recognised Board
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or Education from a recognised University or equivalent
- Good Spoken and Written Knowledge of Bengali knowledge
The aspirants who are going to apply for WBPSC Jobs should not be less than 23 years and should not exceed than 32 years.
- The appliers have to have Rs.160/- plus other services charges and Govt duty.
- SC/ST/PWD category candidates of west Bengal are exempted from this criterion.
- No relaxation of fee is available to SC/ST/BC candidates of other states
- The fees can be paid through online or offline mode
The selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of (P.B. – 4) Rs. 9,000/- – Rs. 40,500/- (minimum pay in the pay band Rs. 10,230/-) with Grade Pay Rs. 4,700/- plus other facilities as admissible.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on screening test / interview.
How to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2016:
The eligible candidates are required to submit an online application for through commission official website that is www.pscwb.org.in and read the Advertisementno.8/2016. Thereafter navigate to online application link and enter all mandatory details in prescribed form.
Then upload all required documents, photograph and signature. After final submission print the acknowledgment.
Dates to submit online application & pay fees: 19th April 2016 to 10th May 2016
Last Dates to pay fees through offline mode: 11th May 2016
Read detailed official advt