Gujarat PGCET Counselling 2016- Once the authority declares the merit list of Gujarat PGCET 2016, applicants should get ready for attending the counseling procedure. The overall counselling procedure begins with choice filling process. Candidates are essentially required to fill the choice of courses and institutes according to their preference. Please keep in mind that GATE qualified candidates will be given more preferences over the Gujarat PGCET 2016 qualified candidates.
Counselling procedure will include following steps:
Fill the Choices for Mock Round
- To fill up the choices, candidates must login by using their login credentials.
- Thereafter, candidates are essentially required to enter the course name, User ID, Password, 14 digits PIN number and Green number.
- Candidates are allowed to fill up their choice as much they can.
- After filling the necessary choice do not forget to save your choices.
- It’d be highly essential to lock your choices before the given deadline.
Mock Round Allotment
- To make students well-aware with actual counselling procedure, a mock trial round would be organized.
- Date of allotment will be declared at later stage.
Choice Filling Procedure for Actual Round
- Candidates are required to follow the similar procedure as we have mentioned above.
- They must need to lock their choices before the specified deadline. We also advise applicants to take printout of their locked choice.
- Date of choice filling process will be intimated to you soon after release of its official notification.
Seat Allotment Procedure
- For the seat allotment procedure, candidates must need to log in by using their login credentials.
- After the allotment, candidates need to download the information letter and get two copies of the same.
- Candidates must need to the pay the requisite fee by using Net banking/credit card/debit card or through e-challan at designated Punjab national bank.
- Candidates also need to attend the document verification procedure held at the help centre along with fee payment receipt and information letter.
Process of Upgradation/Reshuffling
Candidate against of whom no seat has been allotted, he/she can go with upgradation/reshuffling round.
Report to the Allotted Institute
Candidates need to report at the allotted institute along with necessary documents and complete the required admission formalities.
Related Posts via Categories